Accessibility statementThis website has been designed to be usable for the widest possible group of users, regardless of the technology or user limitations.
We have made every effort to ensure that the website meets the W3C standards in the following following scope:
- HTML 5
- WCAG 2.0. (AA)
Details about the website
NavigationNavigation within the website has been based on commonly recognised and applied principles.
- You can navigate the website with a mouse or keyboard. Due to the specific nature of presented data, keyboard navigation is not possible in two areas of the website:
- the "TRAINS ON THE MAP" app,
- the "Route on the map" tab in connection details.
- Certain additional functions on individual subpages can only be operated with a mouse.
- the "List of stations" subpage - selection of alphabetical lists of presented stations,
- Search results - the time slider for redefined connection search according to a different time.
- The Tab key enables navigation through the menu, content and footer elements. The user may use skip links, while the website use is made easier by the so-called focus turned on the website.
- The website has arranged headers and website titles are described.
- Navigation on selected subpages may change. Please note that each subpage available in the menu as well as the first three items in the footer (Network timetable, List of stations, List of connections) are treated as separate applications by the system. Therefore, we have introduced the "Return" button on the website, which is located in the upper left corner on some screens. It makes it possible to go back to the previous view without losing the contents of filled-out forms.
- The website uses pop-ups. However, they are intended to be used with keyboards, and blind users are informed about them in advance.
DesignThe website is entirely responsive and has mechanisms that make browsing the contents easier for visually impaired people. You can:
- zoom in the website view and the letters by pressing the Ctrl and + keys together
- enlarge the website view and the letters by pressing the Ctrl and - keys together
- go back to the original size by pressing the Ctrl and 0 keys together.
- change website contrast by pressing the button at the top of the website.
The website does not support keyboard shortcuts as they could affect user's assisting programs, system, or programs.
FormsThe website has detailed descriptions as well as identification of fields on all forms. Some fields have graphical elements that support their filling-out. Such fields may also be filled out using a keyboard:
- In fields that define the date or hour and appear in various website places, the value may be changed by selecting the text you have entered (it is automatic when you active a given field), and then entering a new value using a keyboard - making sure the right format is followed, which is defined in the field description.